Friday, December 20, 2013
The Analytical Group has released WinQuery v14. WinQuery is a CATI/CAPI telephone interviewing platform, while QueryWeb provides Internet-based surveying capabilities.
WinQuery 14 has new features to manage interviewer breaks and to suspend interviewing with a single click. A customizable interviewer performance report and expanded callback rescheduling have also been added.
QueryWeb 14 includes the ability to export data in SPSS, Excel and delimited formats from the online management interface. A new matrix question format allows single or multiple choice questions with the same answers to be displayed as a matrix for simplified answer selection.
Learn more: http://www.analyticalgroup.com/products_wq_benefits.htm
The Analytical Group has released WinCross v14, the latest version of our popular statistical crosstabulation and data analysis software. This new version of WinCross adds dozens of features that will appeal both to long-time users and those who are new to the product:
- Express Tabs allows users to create tables instantly from SPSS data
- WinCross selects the statistical significance test to use based on your table structure
- Reports can now be created with user-defined background cell colors
- Simple weighting calculates weighting for a single data variable.
- Auto-complete completes long variable names with a single keypress
Learn more: http://www.analyticalgroup.com/wincross.html